Personal data that we collect
When you register and become a user to us, you may be asked to provide us with personal data and information about you, including but not limited to your name, phone number, email address, and profile picture. They are collected by the following means:
Information about your activity: This information includes IP addresses used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and language, referral and exit pages, URLs, date and time, duration of visits to specific pages, and your login information your own.
Information from cookies: We collect information through cookies stored by Web sites on your hard drive.
Information you provided to us: You may voluntarily provide us with additional information about yourself that does not identify your personal identity, including but not limited to name, address, gender, country, service preferences, and other information provided by filling out the forms available on our platform or by communicating with us by phone, email, or any other means.
Information from Payment data: When you purchase through our website, you will be provided with information including payment tool number (credit card, debit card, electronic banking), billing address and payment tool protection code (such as CSV or CVV).
So you have to the obligation to provide complete, correct and accurate information, and the obligation to maintain your account information and password confidential, and to identify who can access to and use your account. Otherwise you will be liable for damages resulting from the inaccuracy of this data or not updated once changed. We may share this information with third parties for the purpose of ads design, analyzing, managing, reporting and improving on the site and others.
Use personal data
We may use the personal data we collect in accordance with the Data Protection Act as follows:
- To provide a better service, in particular maintaining internal records as well as improving our services and location.
- To communicate with you when ordering or purchasing anything through the site or participating in it.
- To use for promotional and informational purposes, including direct marketing, market research and surveys.
- To ensure that you are provided with the information that is most relevant to you and your interest
- To distinguish or enhance your experience in the use of the Site and Services.
- To measure the effectiveness of the advertisements provided on the site and to provide the advertisements that suit you, which may depend on your activity on the site
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and to other users of the site regarding services that may concern you, this may depend on your activity on the site or other site.
- For any other use after obtaining your consent, if we wish to use your personal information for purposes other than those you have previously agreed to.
Storage of personal data
- We only store your personal data as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which personal data is processed.
How to protect your personal data
- “Blue Arrow” site is committed to handling your account information with a high level of security and protection of personal data against unauthorized access, use or disclosure. The credit / debit card and bank account details are stored only in an encrypted form on computers that are not connected to the Internet. However, this level of protection can only be 100% effective if you follow your own security policies. You should not share your account data with anyone. And if you are concerned that any of your personal data has been disclosed, you must change it immediately after you sign in to your account.
- “Blue Arrow” site aims to process only correct and updated personal data. So you are entitled to correct your inaccurate personal data related to you.
- “Blue Arrow” site is obliged to deleting unnecessary personal data with respect to the purposes that have been collected or otherwise processed.
- You are entitled to request to correct or erase personal data or to restrict the processing of your personal data or to object to such processing.
- You are entitled to restrict “Blue Arrow” site from processing if you have a specific reason for your desire to restrict.
- You have the right to object to processing your personal data based on automatic decisions. You are also entitled to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
- “Blue Arrow” site uses only data processors that provide adequate safeguards to implement appropriate technical and regulatory measures in such a way as to ensure that the processing meets and ensures the protection of the rights of all relevant data topics.
- Processing by the Data Processor is subject to a data processor binding contract with respect to “Blue Arrow” site which specifies the subject and duration of processing, the nature and purpose of the processing, the type of personal data, obligations and rights of “Blue Arrow” site and data processor.
Special links to external websites
- “Blue Arrow” site may contain links that refer the user or visitor to external websites that will collect and disclose information about you in a different way from our application.
- “Blue Arrow” site own the full right to make any modification, change, addition or deletion to this policy and how and time we see fit. We recommend that you periodically review this page and read it regularly. When posting any important changes, they will be posted on the site or sent via our registered email.
Please note, that we are not responsible for not reviewing this policy before using and browsing the site and that reading this policy by the users and surfers of the site is a complete acknowledgment and confirmation of all that is stated in this policy, and an agreement on all that is stated therein.